Monday, July 26, 2010

My babies





So just an update on our kiddos. Bayler is enjoying the summer. He is outside as much as possible. Loves to swim, catch all kinds of creatures in our backyard, and do anything that will keep the attention on him. He is currently acting a bit crazy. Maybe the transistion of his sister moving and interacting more is having an affect on him. Braxton is crawling, pulling up on things, and very close to walking. We all sit at the table now as a family. Braxton is in her high chair and big brother is always very close to where ever she is. Bayler is playing soccer with a group of wonderful kids. Bayler calls them his buddies and they truly are. We are blessed because we are friends with their parents and always enjoy anytime we all get together. My kids are wonderful little characters, yes some days I want to pull my hair out!!!!!But it all is forgotten when I rock sweet Braxton to sleep and watch her look at me and slowly dose off. And when Bayler runs up and hugs me for no reason but to tell me he loves me. We have had some busy days with great friends and family and loved every second of it. Hope all had a wonderful week and weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment