Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Photoshoot

Just wanted to snap some photos of my kiddos today, of course never could get both to look at me at the same time, but oh well!

Can't believe this little hot shot will be 5 in September. He is my sweetie pie. He is all boy (with a momma's boy attitude)
He is rough and tough with a kind heart.
And Miss B, she is 19 months going on 13. She is such a hoot to be around, but watch out because this girl has Sass. She pretty much runs the house, and I am embarrassed to admit that. She has her daddy wrapped around her finger, her brother (even though he won't admit it) being her best bud, and keeping me on my toes at all times.
Of course I had to get in some pics.

Man times is flying by, I can't believe when this year is over Bryan and I will have a 5yr old and a 2yr old.

No comments:

Post a Comment