Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Braxton

So I thought I would update you guys on Miss B since her special day is soon approaching.

-Her brown hair is starting to turn blonde. She makes it very hard to keep her hair fixed. She loves to twirl her hair when she is tired or drinking her milk so if a ponytail or clippy is in her hair she quickly takes it out.
-She loves doing things by herself: putting her shoes on, brushing her teeth, going potty, etc. She is my independent child
-She loves mothering her babies, she loves mothering all of us. She gets Bayler his shoes, drink, toys, blankets, whatever she knows he needs. She does whatever I do to her to her babies. I am currently potty trainging her so she is potty training her babies, See what I mean
-She growls when she is mad, she bites her hand when she wants to bite her brother (we are a little weirded out by this, hope it is a phase)
-She loves to dance, twirl, forward roll, and jump to all types of music
-She loves to snack, she is all up for eating. She tries everything and surprisingly likes most everything she tries
-She goes to bed by herself (still in a crib-because I am not ready for 2 kids making there way to my room) She lays with me for about 10 minutes and then says goodnight to all of us including the dogs and lays with her babies
-She loves her high heels, she can often be found in a pull up and her heels
-She loves her brother and has played with boy toys most her life, only because she loves playing with her brother

There is so much I am leaving out but I am off to make dinner for my hungry bunch

No comments:

Post a Comment