Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas

We had a busy but amazing Christmas. We went to my mom's on Friday to do the kids Christmas with her.

Then on Christmas Eve we went over to Bryan's mom and did our Christmas with the Madden's and Haverly's.
Came home (my mom came over to spend the night with us)
Got all the things ready for Santa: cookies, chocolate milk, and cereal for the Reindeer
Here are the gifts Santa left for my babies
Christmas morning
We had breakfast quiche and blueberry muffins
After we had breakfast we got ready for our Christmas with the Weaver's
Here is our early morning family pic, all in Christmas pjs
(a family tradition)
We ended our day at my mom's with my aunts, cousins, and grandma
Thanks to everyone who made our Christmas a special one
and sorry to family members we didn't get to see
you were all with us in spirit
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment