Tuesday, February 7, 2012

This & That



So I am going to try weekly (hopefully) just giving updates on what we/the kids have been up to. Bayler is going to school 4 days a week. He knows how to write his first and last name. Months/ Days/ Seasons. Number/ English and Spanish. He is on List 5 on site words. He is really into decorating his room right now. Anything he sees in magazines, birthday cards, newspapers, coloring books etc go on his walls. I am allowing this for the moment. He is so proud and walks us through his room telling us why he chose that picture and why it belongs where he put it. Braxton stays home with me and has her days where she is my little helper and then the days where she thinks the only thing I should be doing is WHATEVER she wants me to do. She is counting to 10.....she really likes the number 2 so it sounds like, 1-2-2-2-2-2-3-4-5 etc. She is potty trained, I know I may have already posted this but YEAAAAA! I am excited. She is in her big girl bed and for the most part stays in it all night. She is loving Barbie right now. If if a doll or a princess isn't a Barbie to you, it is to Braxton. She will be going to the Mothers Day out this Summer with Bayler and I think I might go crazy the first couple days. It has been about 3 years since I had a day or days to myself. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment