Monday, May 21, 2012

Great Movie

 So Bryan, Bayler, and I met up with my dad, stepmom, sisters, and brother to watch The Avengers.  Wow what an awesome movie.  We all loved it.  From my dad 50 years young to my 5 year old son and all of us in between, we were all entertained the entire movie.  Bayler and Bryan's favorite character was Captain America, my sisters was Thor, I loved Hulk, and the verdict is still out for my dad, Sherri, and Q's fav.  But we all agreed it was one of if not the best movie we have all seen.
 And you might be wondering where Miss Braxton was, she was with her Gigi enjoying one on one time.  Baking cookies, wearing lip gloss, and having the whole house to herself (since Bay wasn't there to boss her around)

Love my family, love spending time with them, love that they are there for us whenever we need them, and love that they love us as much as we love them.  Hope everyone has a great start to their week.

No comments:

Post a Comment