Monday, June 18, 2012

Lately......

Forgive me for slacking on my blogging, we have been very busy
We have been playing outdoor soccer, t ball games, and spending time with family and friends in between all of that.  The boys had their first Soccer Tournament June 9th.  4 soccer games = all day outside cheering on Avalanche.  My mom, aunt Deb, Dad, and sister Kailey, and brother Quinnlan came out to cheer on Bayler.  The boys did great but were very tired and wore out.  So was Miss B


Here is me and Braxton cheering for The Yukon Red Sox.  The boys are doing so good and Braxton loves cheering for them and eating WAY too much candy.  (ring pops are her candy of choice)

We are so excited that Uncle Brett is in town for 2 weeks.  The kids are loving on him as much as they can.  He has caught a T ball game and his momma's 50th birthday (I will post pics on another post)

We love Brett

I am so in love with The Rink, these are a few goodies I have collected. I feel like I need to go weekly now!  I need to pace myself, I have more pics of my findings and I will post those later too!!!!
And then yesterday was Father's day.  I made chicken fried steak, potatoes, and eggs for Bryan's Manly father's day breakfast. The kids had cinnamon rolls.
I then went and spent the day with my daddy (so mad I didn't get a pic) We ate lunch and went shopping at the Outlet malls.
Then I came home grilled out chicken for our Father's day dinner/Thunder watch party.  While I was gone Bryan and the kids suprised me with planting and fixing up a flower bed in our backyard.  Looks great.
Then Bayler amazed us all and pulled out his second tooth at dinner.  He was so proud and couldn't wait to tell all of his buddies.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a blessed week

No comments:

Post a Comment