Sunday, April 25, 2010

Over the weekend....

We did a lot of family time this weekend. Friday we went to my cousin Nicole's. She made us dinner and we let the kids play and play they did, with some whining, more play, timeouts, and the night was going to end on a good note till I accidentally toss a toy and hit my kid right in between the eyes, nice I know. So that explains the black eye. He recovered after his uncle Monte gave him a toy that he could take home, thanks Monte for the save. Saturday Bayler and I went and got donuts, watched Transformers, Bryan worked, then took the kiddos over Gigi's house so Bryan and I could have a date. We ate sushi then went to a little bar and played many hours of darts. I know not completely romantic but we had a blast. Picked Braxton up, Bay stayed the night at Gigi's with his cousins Evan and Morgan. I got up on Sunday at an unbelievable 10am (thank you sweet little Braxton)then her and I headed back to my moms to have breakfast and play outside all day long......My gammy and aunt T came out so Braxton got passed around back and forth back and forth. Now we are home, Bayler is down for the night at 6pm can't believe it and I am getting ready for the week ahead. Hope all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment