Tuesday, April 20, 2010

To explain my title

Today Bayler leaves for school, Bryan heads to work and finally I get my house clean and organized only to have it messed up within minutes of both of them arriving home....Thus explains my title. Just when I feel caught up on all of my duties something comes along and it looks as if I have done nothing. Bayler goes to an in home preschool program under Dickie Parks (who is amazing with children). He now knows his birthday, telephone number, how to spell and write his name, and address by heart (sadly with how often we move he will have many addresses to remember). He is learning his colors and numbers in Spanish and surprisingly pronounces them better than some of his English words. Miss Braxton is rolling over both ways and is on stage 1 baby food. She is teething and as the doctor says, "A happy spitter" Which means she throws up all the time and doesn't seemed bothered by it. Bryan is busy with 3 custom homes, one spec, and selling and listing properties. I am currently taking an internet real estate course. I am reminded how much I didn't enjoy school, but it is a great opportunity for Bryan and I. We are getting our back yard ready for the summer, we will have many swim parties. But Bryan just informed me that if he doesn't sell his spec home by June we will be listing our house once again :( So our summer may be cut short with moving.......Time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment