Sunday, June 6, 2010

A lazy Sunday


We had a pretty low key weekend, but definitely took in the beautiful weather. We had friends over Friday evening, stayed up way too late, but good times we were having.....The kids and I went to a birthday party at the park on Saturday. It was too hot for Miss Braxton so I took her to my moms (left Bayler in my friend Brad's care, crazy I know) But Brad and Bayler are buddies and everything went smoothly. Bryan and I went to a friends house for a little that evening, but I was exhausted and actually fell asleep at my moms with my babies. Braxton, Bayler, and myself were all asleep by 9 and didnt' get up till 10 the next morning. Much needed rest for all of us. Today we just played in the backyard and swam in the pool! Man I am going to miss the pool whenever we sell this house. Better enjoy it while we have it! Hope all had an enjoyable weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment