Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend






We had a fun and busy Memorial weekend. My mom was off on Friday so we enjoyed the day outside laying by the pool. My cousin Nicole and her boys came out. We had tons of fun but Bayler and Braxton were completely exhausted that evening. We had both kids in bed asleep for the night at 7. It was crazy. My mom and I watched a movie, The Lovely Bones. It was kinda creepy but a good movie. We woke up Saturday, went to the airport to pick my cousin Jake up. He will be staying with my mom for several weeks and working for our buddy Brad, Wrightscapes. We then took the kids to my dad's for the evening. They were watching them that night because we had a wedding to attend. We had a blast catching up with friends and dancing the night away (well my mom and I danced) Bryan just enjoyed the company. The kids had fun also at my dads. Kelsy and Kailey tended to Braxton while Sherri took Q and Bay to the park. We had a great night out but definitely missed our babies. I picked the kids up early Sunday and we enjoyed the rest of the weekend just hanging by our pool. Hope all had a wonderful and safe weekend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment