Monday, April 16, 2012

Bayler's new toy

Well as much as I would love to say Bayler was SO EXCITED for his new toy I think Bryan was way more EXCITED. He has been looking for Bayler a 4 wheeler for a while now, and glad we held out because we got this one for a steal. So it was double exciting for Bryan, now he is trying to convince me he needs one too! Let's hope we can find one for a good price!Bayler and Braxton adventuring before they decided to ride/drive the 4 wheeler, of course Miss B just got to ride and she would yell, "faster, faster"
Sibling love
Bryan giving Bay some tips before he took off all by himself
Just to note, we have not purchased a proper helmet yet, but we will this week! Please don't judge
He could go as fast as he wanted, wherever he wanted but because he has a little bit of my personality he circled around Bryan and I and made sure he didn't go too fast! He is my timid child, while my daughter on the other hand didn't think it went fast enough! I am in trouble.
Hope everyone stayed safe this weekend, the weather had me a nervous wreck! Sending prayers to everyone affected by the horrible storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment