Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lately

We went to the lake with the Wright's and Bayler tubed for the first time and loved it.  Braxton wasn't feeling well but hung in there and loved the boat rides and making sand castles on the beach.  Bayler pretty much went "fish mode" and swam the entire time

Then Bryan fell under the weather and I went solo to my girlfriends bday Toga Party.  Love her and had so much fun.  Happy Birthday Lindsey

Oh and Lindsey (from above) gave me a new look.  I love it and so excited how it turned out!!!!!

Bayler attended his first soccer camp and loved it.  He had some buddies going with him, Carter received MVP and Bayler received Most Improved.  Only 3 awards were handed out and these two talented boys were lucky to get them

Bayler's Tball team received 1st place for the season and we went to the trophy ceremony.  The boys couldn't believe how big the trophies were

Proud daddy

And in News from the Weavers, Braxton and I went shopping and she wanted these bracelets.  After leaving the store she handed one to me and said, "mommy you have one, cause you are my best send"  I couldn't help but get teary eyed.  Love her to pieces.  So here are our friendship bracelets, or Braxton says, "Sendship Bracelets"

Happy week to everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment