Sunday, July 29, 2012

Start of our vacation

We had lunch at Rainforest Cafe once we got to Galveston

We thought it would be super fun for the kids

To our surpise Bayler was terrified.  They sat us next to the monkeys and every 15 minutes the monkeys move and the lights go out and makes it seem like it is storming in the forest.  Braxton loved it but Bayler ate with his eyes close for most of our lunch.

Notice our look alike double chins, Braxton looks much better with hers :)

Our beach house. 

Right when we got there they darted to the water, their favorite spot to be

Braxton doing whatever her brother does

Posing during our first official beach day

Weaver Girls

She loves to twirl her hair and this is the result

Hanging out while Bryan is fishing, the kids pampered me by covering my legs and feet with sand, I liked to think I was exfoliating :)

Bayler hanging out, he is having so much fun and using his googles to try to catch a fish with his bear hands

He said, "mom I just stepped on a fish"
Miss Braxton giving me a smile which is her way of saying, "sorry mom, for undoing your bathing suit top"  No worries the world did not see anything but I was quick to recover!!!!! Thankfully


No comments:

Post a Comment