Thursday, November 1, 2012

Octobers Run Down








We have had a very fun October.  Celebrated my sister Kelsy's 18th birthday, celebrated Bryan's 31st, had school parties, and went trick or treating.  We also went on a quick trip to Denver to watch the Broncos play the Saints with all my cousins.  I went to the doctor last week and got to see baby #3.  He or she looked perfect.  I am feeling a bit more energized these days, not as nauseous, still don't have an appetite in the evenings and still starving in the mornings, but all in all feeling great.  Kids are doing great in school.  Currently enjoying pestering each other ALL OF THE TIME.  Bayler has started to have an interest in doing laundry (I am supporting this)  Braxton is currently throwing a fit any and every time we dress her.   They are very attached to me here lately.  Bayler likes to have the "so how was your day conversations" and Braxton likes to assign us different names and play in character.  We are all moved into our new house, YEA!!!!! I am going to try to be a better blogger :) Above are some pics from our month

No comments:

Post a Comment