Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tornados go away

I have officially been in my car while watching a tornado touch down only miles away from where me and my kiddos were. I tried to stay calm, but if you guys know me that is hard to do. I was trying to get home to Bryan but had to make a quick decsion and head to Bryan's momo (Charlene) house. She has a storm shelter. Mark, Amanda, Charlene, and some of Charlene's neighbors were already taking cover. I got my babies down then I followed. My eyes were red totally giving away that I had been crying. Bayler was so brave and enjoyed telling the story over and over. I know tornados are scary in general but when you become a parent you hold such a different responsibilty. No longer do you think of your safety but that of your families. I hope everyone is okay and that is the first and last storm of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment