Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Totally Embarrassed


So yesterday I picked Bayler up from school and he takes his sweet precious time as he makes his way to my car. So I go ahead of him open the door and begin loading his bag and blankets, when the next thing I know he has pulled my pants down for the whole world to see and yells, "New Wedgie" (this is what he came up with when we told him to stop giving original wedgies) School was letting out and the poor school children of all ages saw my tush in the bright of day. He instantly knew he was in trouble with the way I looked at him. He said, "Mommy do I not get my treat now" the traditional piece of candy I bring him when he did well at school. I said no! So he asked if he could go to GiGi's house. Later that day he told his dad, my mom, our friend Brad, and he got many laughs so unfortunately I fear new wedgie may strike again! I am going to wear a belt from now on!

2 comments:

  1. OH DEAR!!! I am so sorry to hear this, although I will admit, I did laugh out loud when I read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! My kids embarrass me all the time. Glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete