Friday, September 24, 2010

6 years and going strong





On Saturday September 25th, 2004 Bryan and I said I do. It was such an amazing day spent with so many wonderful people. We enjoyed a couple years being just the two of us. Dinner dates, movie nights, nights on the town, but in the fall of 2006 we had our first child, Mr. Bayler McClane. Our relationship changed not for the worse, just a change that made us make sure we always had time for one another. And now adding Miss Braxton in fall of 2009 we really have to make an effort to never loose the love that brought this family together. I am excited for a date night involving a movie and night on the town. I love you Bryan even more than the day we said I do. You are my husband, father of my children, but most important my very best friend!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Doll! Congrats to you and Bryan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you pretty girl... that'a awesome!

    ReplyDelete