Monday, September 13, 2010

Enjoying the moments


Bayler and I this 4th of July

Having our mommy/daughter day

I loved this and still do

So Miss Braxton and I are getting our one on one time together while Bayler goes to school. It is hard when I have both kids to give them each all of my attention so I enjoy anytime I get to share with them alone. Bayler is growing up so fast and enjoys our time together by reading or playing games. Braxton loves when I play with her on the ground and then the obvious just holding her. Some of the easiest things in life yet I feel I don't do any of them enough. My goal for my relationships with my children is to always be close and as they get older to build a friendship as I have done with my parents. So I had to share my senior page my mom made me and it pretty much sums up what I hope for with my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment