Tuesday, October 12, 2010

All about her


She loves her Tutu



I was trying to make her smile, so she laughed at me instead



This is right before she charged at me to get the camera



Already doing chores and so happy about it



Mommy's little helper (Gotta love the morning hair)


So Braxton will be a 1 year old in one month......I can't believe it. She is already my best bud. She is so much fun and pretty funny if I may say so. She has been walking since 9 1/2 months. She has 5 teeth ( 3 on top and 2 on bottom) She says mama, dada, baybay, bubba, gigi, papa, and many more sounds that I swear are words but Bryan thinks I am crazy! She plays cars and dinos with her brother. Her dinosaur sound and car sound are very similar.....GRRRRRRR. Bayler enjoys it (sometimes) She loves playing peekaboo. She is still making her sleeping habits a surprise each night, some good some crazy. She loves to cuddle, already carries her blanky around, just like big brother. I am blessed in so many ways, but my kids are my great accomplishments.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, she's aaaaadorable!!! I just want to kiss those cheeks! Precious one you got there Lyns :)

    ReplyDelete