Friday, October 1, 2010

So it Begins


These photos were taken with Bryan's deer camera he has on the land





We have never seen this many bucks on his land



Please note that Bryan doesn't always shoot a deer every season, he likes to watch the deer mature over the years. If and when he shoots a buck he makes sure it is a "Trophy Buck" as he calls it!


Today officially marks the beginning to the end of seeing my husband in the evenings.....Hunting! Now being married for six years it is growing on me and I am actually considering joining him. How romantic I know. It is unbelievably peaceful on his family's land and I love seeing how excited Bryan gets. So in honor of my husband and the many other hunters out there these are some pics of why Bryan is so anxious to begin the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment