Monday, November 8, 2010

I can't believe it is almost here

This Saturday November 13th, my little girl will be 1 year old. I honestly can't believe it. She is such an amazing little girl. She is loved so much by everyone who knows her. She came at such an important time in our lives. She has brought such joy ever since we found out we were pregnant with her. She completes our family. Bayler can't get enough of her, Bryan is just over the moon about his baby girl, and well me.....I soak in every moment I have with her and dream of the many more her and I will share. She is funny, loud, sensitive, a dancer, an eater, a talker, an animal lover, and such a cuddle bear. We love Braxton McKynsey!

Meeting your brother for the first time



First time in Daddy's arms



You must get use to all the kisses



The picture speaks for itself



A day of dress up



Playing with brother



Posing for mommy



Happy 4th



Bath Time



Loving pictures


At brother's birthday



It's all about me



I love my daddy



I love my mommy



I am 1, let's party!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment