Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Stylish Blog Award


I am so excited that a friend of mine thought of me and my blog when she gave out the "Stylish Blog Award". I love following her blog, seeing and hearing about her family, her great decoration ideas, and how to entertain company. You to can follow her blog at O So Fab O'Reilly


Here are the award rules.

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself. (ohh boy.)
3. Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy!
4. Let the recipients know that you've left them an award.


Now, 7 lovely things about myself.........

1. I am a stay at home mom who works for my husband's company. I am the office side of his business.
2. My mom is my best friend
3. I have two children: Bayler 4 and Braxton 1
4. I am extremely close with my cousins, as if we are siblings
5. Bryan and I eventually want to move and live on acres of land (surprising to some since I wasn't an outdoors gal till I married him)
6. I am crazy in love with my siblings, Kelsy 16, Kailey 13, and Quinlann 11. They were the best presents my dad and step mom Sherri could have ever gave a girl
7. I wake up everyday and say a pray to do and be better than I was the day before :)

Blogs I follow:
Kreations by Kailey
The Rew Crew
Learning all the way
Vintage Bee design
Frog, Snails, Puppy dog tails

These are just a few blogs I follow there are many more on my blog list! I enjoy following blogs if it be because I keep up with friend's families, inspired by stories, or get new and creative ideas. Hope you all have a wonderful day!




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What a sweetie you are! Thanks Lyns... I will have to get to posting it forward :)

    ReplyDelete