Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve and Day

We had a great Christmas. We went and opened presents at my mom's Christmas Eve day and then went to Bryan's mom's that evening. We got so many wonderful things, the kids made out with a gazillion presents. We woke up Christmas morning and opened more presents, played with what Santa brought us and then enjoyed a delicious breakfast made my momma (Gigi). Then we were off to the Weaver's get together. The kids had a blast playing together and we ate some amazing food. We ended the evening at my Aunt T's house and once again the kids got some fun toys. The kids took a late nap, so yes we played till they could play no more. Very late evening, but we all slept in today and are just having a lazy Sunday! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!
















I got a new camera!!!!! So my pictures should look much better now, just need to figure out all that it can do.













No comments:

Post a Comment