Friday, December 31, 2010

Since Christmas

Since Christmas we have been relaxing around the house, playing with new toys, spending time with GiGi since she is off work, and yesterday we got to enjoy a trip to the zoo thanks to Oklahoma's weather. We have had such a wonderful 2010. We are thankful for all of our loved ones and the many blessings God has given us. We hope you all enjoyed your 2010 as well and can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for us!Playing a computer game Momo and Grampy got him


He is trying to scare me!


She is making me laugh


Here is proof they do get along


Our first baby, Sadie My Lady Marmalade


Our second baby, Sampson My Handsome


Zoo Day





I went a little crazy taking pics of the animals, but I love my new camera and I thought this might be the last time they come out for awhile since we are about to get near freezing temps


"You looking at me?"


My little Monkey




He thought it would be funny to acted like the tiger was eating him!



She was a little trooper the whole day and fell asleep as we were walking to the car! So precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment