Sunday, December 5, 2010

Romantic evening



So after many years of being a girlfriend and now a wife, I have never officially went hunting with my man. Yes we went out to the land, would look at deer, take kids out to play, but never geared up and sat in the ever so romantic deer stand for two. This evening was a first and yes also 28 degrees. He was so sweet, he picked out my outfit (note: that is why no pics of outfit 1. because it was way too big and 2. once we got out there it was quiet time and he would not let me photograph ourselves)
We saw 13 deer, my hands were cold as ice, my toes felt as if they were about to fall off, but so worth it. It was a beautiful sunset. Bryan and I got to enjoy each others company. He more-so than me because it was a requirement QUIET TIME. I love sharing his hobby with him. I will go again but just might wait for the weather to get nicer. So that will be next season!!!!
Your man might open your door for you, but my man brings an extra face mask because he knew my Elmore Fud hat was not going to hack it! What a lucky gal I am!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment