Monday, May 2, 2011

Here we go again

Okay so honestly I wanted to title this: Happy, sad, stressed, excited, crazy, busy, and hopefully organized. These are all emotions that I go through on a daily basis. If you don't already know my husband is a home builder/ Realtor. We move more than anyone I know, hey it only benefits us (and it allows me to be a stay at home mommy)That is the positive side of me talking. Well he sold our house which is pictured below. Only problem with that was....he did not have us a house to move into. Now the house below and the one we are currently in was not a BK Weaver built home, we purchase this house as a trade with one of Bryan's new homes in Stone Mill Addition back in 2008. See he sold our house we were living in (RoseWood Addition) and then the same week sold all of his spec homes (so we were without a home - see the coincidence) We fortunately made the trade and have called this our home for the last 3 years. We had Bayler's 2nd and 3rd bday parties here, we brought Braxton home from the hospital here, and we have enjoyed a pool for the past 3 summers.

Okay so the house below will be our temp home. We will live here until our home is finished being built in Stone Mill addition. This house too is being worked as a trade/buying a property and then flipping it once we move out. Are you following...Moving...then Moving again. I am still smiling!!!!!


We are finalizing our blue prints and hopefully will break ground on our lot starting next week. I am very excited for this house. Bryan and I have big plans for this one but definitely staying with a decent budget. Bayler and Braxton will get to go to the same Elementary School I went to. We will be within walking distances from my mom (her neighborhood backs to our soon to be), close friends, and family. We are very excited for what the future holds for us. We (or I) would like prayers, words of encouragement, and any funny stories you got to keep my eye on the end result. We are truly blessed and I will quote my husband, "Everything will work out for the best, Lynsey"


Bryan is currently building a spec home off of War Eagle, check out our website and blog - well at least give me a day so I can catch it up!!!!

Here's to the future

2 comments:

  1. your post is stressing me out! but it will all be worth it for your new home :)ben will go to the same schools i went to as well, love that for your kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! You will look back and think that was nothing... and all worth it ;) Congrats

    ReplyDelete