Thursday, May 5, 2011

They make me a better Person



I love these two kiddos more than words can express. They bring such joy to my life everyday.
Bayler is my little man. He always makes a point to say he loves me and compliments something about me or something I did. He is kind, imaginative, funny, loving, and a momma's boy. I can't wait to see what a great and loving husband and father he will become. (who am I kidding I can wait, I am not ready for him to grow up, but you get my point)
Braxton is my mini me. Honestly she is. She looks like my baby pics and is always following me and imitating what I do. (Mommy's Helper) She has such a fun spirit. She is involved in anything going on. She loves her daddy and brother so much. She is outgoing, funny, loving, and a cuddle bear. She will make such a great mommy someday. She is always bringing Bay his shoes, giving the dog treats, and yes believe it or not cleaning up after herself and Bay. She says I love you before anyone leaves and before we go to bed.
My kids are so important in my life, not just for the obvious reasons but because I want to be a better person because of them. I smile when they wake up and I smile when they fall asleep, they bring happiness to our household sun up to sun down.

I am proud to be their Momma, Mommy, Mom

PS Please note: both my kids are fully dressed in these photos, shocker I know

No comments:

Post a Comment