Sunday, May 15, 2011

Here we go

So we have officially started packing. We have our moving day set and now it is time to box it all up. My girlfriend Lindsey came over and helped me start this craziness. We had Mexican food, drinks, and the Thunder playing while we were packing. So thankful she came and helped me, I think I was in denial until she actually started packing stuff up.

The movers are going to think we have an obsession with McDs and beer - my cousin who owns a bar gave us boxes and then a friend of ours who owns a McDonald's gave us some too. We are so thankful because boxes aren't cheap, I know this because we move all too often. Bud Light and McNuggets are all throughout our garage :)


We went to our friends wedding in Dallas Saturday. It was a beautiful ceremony and fun reception. We love Tim and JoAnn and enjoyed spending time with friends.

My mom watched the kiddos for us and they must have partied too, this is what is happening at my casa. Everyone besides me are resting their eyes.


I would take a pic of Braxton but No One wakes up the princess when she is sleeping.

Happy week to everyone

1 comment:

  1. HI!
    I just wanted to drop in and say hello....I was checking out my "stats" and the 3rd most popular place people find/come to my blog is thru YOU! So I am sending UBER thanks your way!
    Love your blog!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete