Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Horrible Blogger

Okay so I am not for sure how many people check in on me but if you have I am so very sorry for my lack of blogging. Here is a little run down of what has been going on in our lives. We of course celebrated Grammie's amazing life on August 9th. Beautiful service, great lunch with her family and friends, and then we ended the evening with dinner at Bryan's aunt Judy's house (Grammie's Daughter). And for the past 3 weeks my dad and my sisters (sometimes my brother) have been making Thursday night visits. We love this. They are practicing close to Yukon so they stop by and say hi. Also Bay has started practicing for outdoor soccer. Bryan and Bayler go to practice together while me and Miss B get dinner started. Bayler and Bryan are getting pretty excited for the upcoming hunting seasons. Bayler is Bryan to a T when it comes to his love for nature and being out on the land. He is requesting camo for his birthday. We celebrated a great, and when I say great I mean GREAT friend's 30th this past Saturday. Mr. Brad Wright, his mom and I (well much more Brenda) had a party for him for all of his family and close friends. We had a great time and I hope he enjoyed the get together. Right now we are getting Bayler ready for school, he will stay at the same school he has been going to, but it is Pre K and he will be going everyday. We are signing Braxton up for a lil' gym class. I will definitely post pics and keep you posted on how she does. Also I am well into the birthday plans for Bayler's Transformer party. I know he is so pumped, but I am too, I love planning the kids parties. Hope everyone has a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment