Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tomorrow is speical

Tomorrow August 18th is a very special day, it is my best friend's 30th. I can't be with him on his "Guy" trip down at Red River but that doesn't mean I am not thinking about him. I knew God had a man out there that was just right for me (Bryan) but I got a bonus guy (Brad) Best friends now going on 20 years. We have been through a lot together and as we have gotten older our relationship has grown stronger. As much as he hates the term "Uncle Brad" he is truly family to us and my kids love him just as much as we do. I hope he has a great trip, great birthday, and our friendship continues to stay strong and go for many more years. I love you James Bradley. Most of the pics are from our Senior year, Oh how I miss that body (mine of course! to be 18 again)


No comments:

Post a Comment