Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Go out with some fun

We stared our New Years Eve day off right! Bryan's mom made us homemade donuts. They were delicious. It was a great family breakfast. Grampy, Momo, Aunt Amanda, and Uncle Brett enjoyed the breakfast with us. Later that evening we picked up some mexican food and headed over to the Wright's house. We had a great time ringing in the new year with them (well the kids made it till 10:45) We actually went and spent the night at my moms house (it right across the street) I am excited to see what 2011 has in store and making more memories and starting some new traditions with my little family!



Wesley preparing for battle


Sweet Anna


Kristi and I in our PINK outfits


Attack the DADS


Playing Catch Phrase



An early Happy New Year Celebration



The kids overwhelming Kristi with the poppies



My mom had this made for me New Year's Day YUMMMM



I guess he will continue his tradition of just wearing underwear around the house



She will also continue the tradition - being absolutely happy in her high chair


1 comment: