Friday, April 15, 2011

A Game of Tag

A Game of Tag I was tagged by my friend Jennifer. She and I went to high school together. She was a pom girl and I was a cheerleader so we spent many Friday nights together. Then after college we would run into each other and have the best time. Now we follow each others family through the great world of blogging!!!! You can follow her too here


Places I Go:

1. Bayler's school

2. My moms house

3. My husband's family's land

4. Homeland


Favorite Smells:

1. Anything cinnamon

2. Cranberry Muffin by Scentsy

3. My mom's house

4. Laundry detergent


TV Shows:

1. Modern Family

2. Parenthood

3. Chelsey Lately

4. American Idol



Favorite Movies:

1. AnchorMan

2. The Family Stone

3. The Wedding Date

4. Date Night



Recommendations:

1. Chill out more

2. Don't always think the worse

3. Laugh ALOT

4. Family time is important



Favorite Things To Do:

1. Hang with my family

2. Cooking

3. Date Nights

4. Dance parties with my kiddos



Dislikes:

1. Call of Duty (my husband's fav)

2. How the smell of bacon stays in your house all day

3. Being late

4. Messy house



Friends to tag:

1. Carissa Miller: Carissa and I met in college and became great friends right off. She is an awesome friend, wife, mother etc. I love her blog, it gives recipes, stories, and her amazing photography follow her too here

2. Brenda Wright: Brenda is my best friend's mother, and since Brad and I have been friends so long she is kinda like a mom to me. She is one of the sweetest and caring people I know and I love that now my children get to grow up with her grandbabies. Her blog is filled with all of her creative ideas and stories of her family. Follow her here

3. Amberleigh Elliot: Amberleigh and I went to highschool together and reunited with our blogs. I love her photography and her stories. She is very inspirational and creative. Follow her here

4. Jenn Jewell: Jennifer and I went to highschool together and we were both on the cheer squad together. Every time I read her blog I always come away with it with a smile or peace of mind that all will be okay. She shares her family stories, pictures, and more importantly inspirational scriptures. I love her then and love her today!!! You can follow her here


Thanks Jennifer for sharing this Game of Tag with me and allowing me to tag some of my favorite ladies

1 comment:

  1. What a cool post! Thanks for tagging me girl. How fun! Love how the world of blogging can keep you connected when life gets busy and you don't have as much time to see each other as much as you'd like!

    ReplyDelete