Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I may not be bathing suit ready but they are

My kids are loving the outdoors. We go outside before dinner - we go back outside after dinner. I love watching them play and explore together. My mom and I were talking about how everything is always so new to the kids. Bubbles, sprinklers, sidewalk chalk, etc., they are so excited as if it was their first time. They are growing up so they experience it all over again; they see if differently with each new year. I love watching their happiness with some of life's simplest things. Seeing them so joyful makes my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. I know it is mid April but the weather was beautiful and I thought why not, Bayler was super surprised when I said, "Sure you can play in the sprinklers"
"Your the best mom ever!!!!"


Please note: we are remodeling our landscaping so don't judge the nonexistence of flowers and lack of flower beds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment