Saturday, April 23, 2011

Our Thursday and Friday

My mom got a half day off on Thursday so we took advantage of that and ate goodies, exchanged Easter baskets, and dyed Easter eggs. Braxton didn't get to dye eggs but she got to color eggs in a coloring book, hey I tried to at least include her, I was already a nervous wreck with my son and the dye. But it was fun and he was very creative. We dyed them first and then he tie dyed them. Thank you Gigi for bring the baskets and egg dying fun. We love you.
We spent Friday evening at my cousin Nicole's house. It was a beautiful night so we spent it on their back patio. We grew up together and to this day remain close and we love that our kiddos enjoy their time together. Thanks Coley for having me and my family over. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment