Monday, April 4, 2011

Mirrors, fake eyelashes, wigs, and empty toilet paper rolls

My title pretty much describes what my weekend was filled with. We are getting new furniture so I am moving some decor around, one is a mirror, the kids found it (wasn't hard to find) (and not in a very smart location) they loved watching themselves in it reflection.

Then Saturday night was a girls night for me. It was a friend's bday so we celebrated with fake eyelashes, wigs and a limo. I know pretty pimp :) We had a lot of fun and stayed up way too late!



Then Sunday we relaxed at home, my mom came over and we made a delish dinner.


Meet our Robot friend. Note: I had no glue and limited space to staple the things together. So I will be visiting a craft store to get some goodies for our next art project


So also posing with our Robot friend is my son, I know you couldn't tell because he too was a piece of art. I take NO credit for his artwork!

Happy week to everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment