Friday, March 25, 2011

A Date with My Boys


Bryan got us tickets to take Bayler to the Circus and we decided to go last night. We got there early enough to ride the animals and get good seats. Bayler had a great time, he ate too much cotton candy, got an awesome sword (word for word what he said), and he loved spending one on one time with Bryan and I. We took him when he was about 2 years old and he didn't have much interest in it, this time around he watched and loved everything.


It was crazy riding an elephant, they are huge


Don't know who the little girl is in front of Bayler, pretty mad we didn't get to ride alone, heck how much we spent to be on the dang thing! No I was not MAD at all!


Cool Sword, and also his shirt before he got cotton candy all over it


Okay so yes I noticed I cut both sides of their face off, sorry bad angle for a pic, still with half their faces cut off, they still look exactly alike! My Boys


Gotta have a pic with me, note he is smiling at the tigers being brought out, has no clue I am taking a picture


Lights out, sword on and circus starts


Bay's favorite the tigers


Bad pic by my camera, but cool shot


Yes this Tiger is tight rope walking!!!!



Little elephant


Mommy and baby


He gave the Circus, well as you can see a Thumbs UP


If you get time this weekend you should go see the Circus at the Fairgrounds!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a blast! I wanted to take Ben but think we'll wait another year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing so freaking hard at the random girl on the elephant pic. Looks like you had fun...except for random elephant girl and all! :)

    ReplyDelete