Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I am here

Look at that young and gorgeous couple. My parents, my dad was 20 years old and my mom was 18 years old. Wow I couldn't even imagine having a baby that young but they did and boy did they spoil and love me. I was born March 9th 1982. My dad says I was due early and my mom says I was 10 days past due. Since experiencing motherhood I am going to go with my mom on this one. Back then you stayed in the hospital for a couple days after giving birth and with a C-section you stayed even longer. So my mom and I were in the hospital for 7 to 8 days. This pic below is the day I was getting to go home!



Okay so if you know my family this pic is a pic that was always taken at any and every gathering. The sisters and mom lined up. Photo shoot!!!!! So because I was the newest addition and a girl I got to be in this one photo. I have not been in or asked to be in their traditional photo since. Maybe one day I will pull out the years and years of line up photos to show you guys. These are my aunts (mom's sisters) and my grandma (Gammy)


Since I was a March baby, my first holiday was Easter and here is a pic from that special day. My mom saved many of my outfits, and we have put Braxton in some of them. Super fun to play dress up.
Hope you guys have a happy Tuesday. My little girl and I are under the weather!





No comments:

Post a Comment