Thursday, March 3, 2011

One Boy.....Many Different Personalities

Here is the little boy I see early in the mornings, "Chocolate Milk please mommy" Late at night "Good night mommy I love you" oh and when he wants something "Mommy I have been nice to Braxton can I have a transformer?"

This is who I see when he is angry, either acting angry or gets mad. I know scary right? Sadly Bryan and I do everything we can to not laugh. Fortunately he was just acting for this photo. I know hard to believe my sweet angel could ever make this face out of true anger!!!!

This pic is right before he wants to "battle" and he goes after me, Bryan, and poor little Braxton. He is always playing pretend. And he usually is the good guy defeating the bad guys!!!!
Thought I would take a break from my many post about myself to show my little animated son


Well not completely true, loud noises, shadows, mommy hiding and jumping out and scaring him, and a few others do scare my tough guy


And of course if he is not happy, mad, sad, or sleepy he is Just acting COOL
By these pics you can see where he gets it from

Thankful Thursday, I am thankful for my household being no longer sick

No comments:

Post a Comment