Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Work Space

Besides being a stay at home mommy, I also run the office side of my husband's home building company. Daily I print checks and enter bills for the company and twice a month I do reports, balance bank statements and other tedious jobs. Just wanted to show you what I deal with when I am in our office attempting to work with both kids home and awake!


Bayler who always plays with this fishing pole (it is a decor piece) and fights whatever is in his imagination



And Braxton always has to open the blinds and knock and yell at anything she sees outside


Please don't judge my kid's grungy look, it was morning and I was putting all focus on completing the task Bryan asked me to do


Okay so I have to be honest this is the best job I have ever had. Getting to stay home with these two sweet faces, helping my husband's business grow, and us being together as a family. Sure there is the occasional poopy diaper I may have to change in the middle of entering bills, or yes the every once in a while cleaning marker off of the wall because my son said he was working too, but all of it is worth it when I look at the big picture of what my job truly is. I am blessed to do what I do everyday!

1 comment:

  1. From one stay at home working mom to another...YOU GO GIRL! :)

    ReplyDelete