Wednesday, September 21, 2011

7 Years and going Strong


Sunday Bryan and I will be celebrating 7 years of marriage. So rather than going into something all lovey dovey I will list the changes our relationship has made since our special day:
1: We went from family of 2 to family of 4
2: Our 1500sq ft house to 2100sq ft
3: We now sit at the dinner table every evening (before we would eat where ever we felt)
4: We are morning people (well more-so than when we married)
5: Have to plan nights out rather than just going out for the night
6: We communicate more (and yes this goes for Bryan) lol
7: We watch the news together at 10 every evening
8: I no longer care how much time Bryan hunts (use to get my feelings hurt as newlyweds - time away from each other crazy I know)
9: Bryan has fully accepted my control issues, and when he doesn't understand he steps in and "tries to control"
10: We never go to bed mad at each, I like this one, I wish I could say it is for some promise to one another, but we just don't have time to stay mad so we just skip right to the sorrys and make up :)
As we grow older we learn from our mistakes, start new traditions and continue old ones, and never take each other or our family for granted. Adding Bayler and Braxton did kinda end our newlywed phase in our marriage. But we make time for each other and always do date nights, big thanks to our parents.
I love that Bryan and I's relationship continues to grow. We work hard at our marriage and each year that goes by I look back at how better it was from the one before. We have our disagreements but we don't have "An Out" we are in it to win it. Considering we are both competitive I think we are confident we will win this! We laugh, cry, yell, hug, kiss, and say I love you as much as possible (well not yell)
Happy Anniversary Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment