Thursday, September 8, 2011

My have the years gone by







Look at my sweet little boy. He has gone from long blonde hair and chubby cheeks to a slender spiky haired and green eyed 5 year old. I know it gets said all the time but man does time fly by. I remember finding out we were pregnant, then finding out he was a HE. Bryan and I walking around the hospital to get my labor to progress, bringing him home, potty training, first day of Mothers Day Out. And now he is in Pre-K, an awesome big brother, constantly in character, a chatter box, and always chillin in his undies. Even though he is the big "5" he still loves his blankets, loves his chocolate milks, has to love on his mommy, play fights with his daddy, and continues to have the same smile he had even when is was my tiny baby. As our lives continue to be jam packed with activities Bryan and I try to make it a point to slow down and watch /remember our babies growing up. We can't believe it has already been 5 years! We are so proud of our little guy and can't wait to see what this year holds for him.
Happy birthday Bayler

1 comment: