Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Exploring with Bayler







So on Labor Day, while Braxton napped with my mom, and Bryan was getting his food plot ready for the hunting season, I decided to take Bayler exploring. Well he ended up taking me exploring. He wanted to go everywhere and I was a little nervous. When we pulled up we saw about 10 huge turkeys and a coyote. I mean come on, I was not 100% on just marching thru the woods, but like a good and brave (ha) mommy I did what my leader said. We came across this tree and spent most of our time climbing it (Bayler of course not so much me) then while heading back to Bryan so him and Bay could go fishing we came across these "treasures" A jaw of a Bobcat and a leg from a turkey. Yes he did make me pick them up and take to Bryan to show. I couldn't get to the antibacteria fast enough. It's Bayler's week so I would do anything for my soon to be 5 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment