Sunday, September 18, 2011

Celebrating someone SPECIAL



So my dad's official birthday will be on September 27th, but because he is soooo special (and we are all crazy busy) we decided to have a birthday dinner for him this past Saturday. The crew gathered at our house. We had a spagetti bake, chicken spagetti, ceasar salad, french bread, and Kailey made the birthday cake. We enjoyed great food, family pics, football, and just spending time together.
Now I have to share how special my daddy is in honor of him turning 50. He has and is always there for me. He leads by example! When I was younger my time was short but always sweet with him. I got to see him every other weekend, and he would try to cram two weeks time apart into the 2 days we would have. Of course I would have loved more, Much more time with him, but we knew the time we had was precious and we soaked up every second. We have spent so many hours talking on the phone, meeting for lunches, and building our close relationship any chance we got. I will never take my dad for granted. I go to him for knowledge, confidence, security, to vent, etc. We always end all phone calls and goodbyes with I Love You. I am blessed to have him in my life. He may think he is old because of the new decade he is approaching but I think he looks the best he ever has!
Love you Daddy, Papa, and Lenny
From Me, Braxton, Bayler, and Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment