Friday, September 16, 2011

YaYa's




I have been blessed with amazing women in my life. They have been my mom's friends for many years and as I was growing up they called me a "mini Yaya" Once I got married and popped some babies out I finally graduated to full "YaYa" Now we have some new "mini Yayas". The bond between women is indescribable. Sometimes we don't even have to say what we are thinking or feeling, they just know. These women have been around me since I was a little girl. They enjoyed (or dealt with) happy hours with my mom as she was going crazy with me as a teenager, they threw showers for me when I was getting married, and then they gathered together for when I was having my babies. We are very busy going all different directions in our lives, but we are marking our calendar every month for a get together, taking turns at each one of our houses. Can't wait for the next on ladies! YAYA

No comments:

Post a Comment