Monday, February 14, 2011

All better just in time

We were feeling better by the time this weekend arrived. Thank heavens! We had a quiet night at home Friday. Bayler noticed the deer in our backyard as we were getting ready for dinner. It was a beautiful night and a lot of fun watching more and more deer come up closer to eat some bird feed. We got Bay's Valentines ready for school on Saturday and then the kids spent the night at my moms as a treat for Bryan and I so we could have a night out. We had a great time Saturday night. Got to see some wonderful people. Now our Valentine's plans????? Well I will be with my kiddos and mom while my husband continues to follow his dream.....One day be a Professional Bowler ;) Hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment