Monday, February 21, 2011

Party favorites

So I was so busy I didn't take pics of the food I am sharing but trust me they are so simple to make and a party favorite. First Sausage, Cream Cheese, Jalapeno Cresents. And honestly that is what you need. You add as much as you want: for small parties I use one sausage package, one cream cheese and two tablespoons chopped jalanpenos and two packages of cresents. Cook your sausage, drain meat and then mix together with other ingredients, spread onto cresents and bake according to package. Second Pulled Pork Sandwiches. With your crock pot, cook all day a pork rump add bbq sauce. The longer it cooks the better it shreds. Take out meat shred, empty sauce from crockpot, add meat back in and pour remaining bbq sauce: cook for another hour and there you go!!!! Serve on whatever bread you choose. Simple snack filling foods, they will taste so good your guest will think you slaved all day! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment