Friday, February 18, 2011

Found it

The mystery has been solved....that is how Bayler randomly is chewing gum when I know we don't have any in the house to chew. I randomly catch Bay chewing gum, this has been going on for about 2 weeks. I say "What is in your mouth?" He tells me gum and just smiles. Sometimes I thought he was pretending and sometimes I thought he had is own stash of gum. Well I figured it out today while cleaning is room!


Yep my child recycles his gum! Gross some of you might say, I agree. But when I told my mom about my discovery of Bayler's secret 2 week old gum she informed me that I did the same thing when I was little. Orange flavor gum was my choice and I put my on my night stand.


So I guess like Mother Like Son
Love this little guy


While I was cleaning Bay's room I found Miss Braxton just like this. How cute, plus you get to see the chair I had made for her room!

Happy Friday to everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment