Friday, February 11, 2011

Healthy, Almost Healty, Getting Better, and NO MORE FEVER

So here is what has been happening at the Weaver's house. I got sick on Sunday. I was no good on Monday, Bryan had to hold the fort down. Then I woke up feeling better Tuesday only to find out that Bryan was sick. So I was back to running the house. Woke up Wednesday to Miss Braxton sick....followed with Thursday morning Bayler sick. I had a chest cold, now the other three they had some type of virus, all ran a fever over 101 and their bodies were aching. Praise the Lord that it was only a 24 hour bug and that each sickness was spread out over the week. I don't know how well of a nurse I would have been to all of them. Tuesday I waited hand and foot to Mr. Bryan, Wednesday I held Miss Braxton, and Thursday I spoon fed Mr. Bayler. If you are asking yourself what was my spoil treatment when I was sick.......I am still wondering that myself. I did get to take a quiet bath and lay in my bed and watch whatever I wanted to watch on Monday evening, so I guess that counts. Here are some pics through the week, and note to self they don't appear sick!!!!First two were when daddy was sick and we made a pallet in front living area and the last one is today when they finally wore everyday clothes and let me fix their hair.




Hope everyone gets outside this weekend and enjoys the beautiful weather

No comments:

Post a Comment