Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Talk

So the time has come for Bayler asking when mommy and daddy will have another baby. Last week while him and I were laying in bed before saying good night he asked if I could have another baby. I told him we would just have to see, but right now I wanted to focus all of my love and attention on him and Braxton. He then followed that request with another, Mommy can you give me a baby brother? I had to tell him that God decides if we should have a baby girl or baby boy. He then went into his night time prayer asking God for a baby brother.

Last night once again before bed he said, "Remember how pretty Braxton was when she was born" I said "yes and you too were a handsome baby" He said "Braxton is growing up and she is even prettier" I said "she is and you are growing up into a very handsome little man" he followed with " Oh shucks, mom. You know mom Braxton won't be a baby much longer so you and daddy better be getting another baby in our house before then, I love babies......" Where is this coming from?

All this baby talk from the Bay man has me thinking, is our family complete or is there room for one more. Well I know God has a plan for us but for the year 2011 Bryan and I are not planning for another one. Now 2012 we will see, kids will be older, financial stability will be a little stronger (hopefully) and maybe I will gain an extra amount of patience as I enter a new decade (2012 will bring me into my 30"s) We will just have to see. As for now we are a family of 4 and enjoying every minute of it.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little guy! That's too cute. I have a feeling that's not the last baby conversation you're going to have...

    ReplyDelete